Public Bus Service to/from the airport
Public buses go at regular intervals between Salzburg Airport, Salzburg main railway station and the city centre but also to Zell am See, Maishofen, Saalfelden, Weißbach, St. Martin, Unken, Bad Reichenhall and Wals.
Bus stop 360° pic
Bus connections salzburg city
Public bus lines:
- The bus line no 2 goes daily every 10/20 minutes between Salzburg main railway station and the airport. Sundays and public holidays every 20 min. Journey time approx. 20 min.
- The bus line no 27 goes daily every 15/20 minutes from the airport via Wals/Viehhausen to the railway station. Journey time approx. 40 min.
- The bus line no 10 (Mon-Sat) every 10 minutes from the airport via Salzburg city centre (15 min) to Salzburg-Sam.
Costs: single ticket € 2.50, children € 1.30 up to 15 years.
Tickets available at the "Newscorner" in the airport terminal, at the bus stop (machine) or at the bus driver.
Salzburg Card available at "Reisebörse" travel agency.
Bus connections SALZBURGER LAND
Regional busses depart at Salzburg main railway station
Bus stop in front of airport terminal.
- Bus no 260 (Kfl.no. 3062) Salzburg main railway station, Salzburg Airport, Bad Reichenhall, Unken, Lofer (link to St. Johann i. Tirol and Kitzbühel Bus no 4012), St. Martin, Weißbach, Saalfelden, Maishofen, Zell am See.
- Bus no 180 (Kfl.no. 3068) Salzburg main railway station, Salzburg Airport, Wals, Großgmain, Bad Reichenhall.
Bus CONNECTIONS TO TYROL
ÖBB Postbus to St. Johann and Kitzbühel
- Bus no 260 (Kfl.no. 3062) to Lofer, then change to bus no 4012 to St. Johann and Kitzbühel. Bus stop in front of airport terminal 1.
Bus connections TO BAVARIA
ÖBB Postbus to Bad Reichenhall
- Bus Nr. 260 (Kfl.no. 3062) and 180 (Kfl.no. 3068) to Bad Reichenhall. Bus stop in front of the airport terminal 1.
Salzburg - Berchtesgaden
- RVO bus line 840 takes approx. 45 min from Salzburg main station to Berchtesgaden main station.
Salzburg - Reit im Winkl − Ruhpolding − Inzell − Bad Reichenhall