Business Lounge at Salzburg Airport
On 8 July 2015 the new business lounge in terminal 1 was opened at the Salzburg airport. The facility will be open from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Saturday 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.).
- Area: 80 m²
- Seats: 25
- Bathroom (f/m), toilet for passengers with reduced mobility
- Technical equipment: two computer desks, television, free Wi-Fi
The following passengers have access:
- Select premium customers and elite members departing on Austrian (OS), airberlin (AB), British Airways (BA), Lufthansa (LH), Turkish Airlines (TK).
All passengers, regardless of airline and class of service, for a 36 euro fee. Vouchers can be purchased at the Terminal 1 ticket center in the check-in hall.
- Coffee, tea
- Soft drinks
- Beer, wine, sparkling wine, international spirits, local schnapps
- All day: fruits, nuts, salty snacks, sweets
- Breakfast (until 11 a.m.): pastries, jams, honey, etc.
- Afternoons (after 11 a.m.): sandwiches, spreads, hot or cold dish, cupcakes, small desserts, fruit salad
- Austrian and international newspapers and magazines